Dr. Julia G. Cruz REACH Endowment Scholarship
The intent of this fund is to provide scholarship support to Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors and Graduate students with coursework in Latin American studies or seeking to study in a Graduate Program of Spanish Language, Linguistics and/or Latin American Literature with a GPA of 3.25.
- Supplemental Questions
- You must submit a personal statement describing your educational and career goals, factors that have influenced the pursuit of academic achievement, and how this scholarship will contribute to achieving educational goals. Please describe how you have been involved in promoting all of the following criteria that are the basis of the REACH Scholarship tenets: (1) Research (2) Education (3) Achievement (4) Community Service or Contributions and (5) Hispanic Heritage.
- Have you taken coursework in Latin American Studies?
- You must provide two letters of recommendation from a faculty member or advisor at CSU Stanislaus who can describe your achievements and/or the REACH Criteria.
- First Letter of Recommendation
- Second Letter of Recommendation