ASI Giving Back Scholarship
It is the intent of this scholarship to provide financial assistance as well as reward students who display exceptional leadership and who contribute to the campus community at CSU Stanislaus. Students may NOT reapply for this scholarship once becoming a recipient.
Student’s must be enrolled at least part-time to receive this award (Undergraduate students – 6 units; Graduate Students – 4 units).
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been a recipient of the ASI Giving Back scholarship in the past?
- In 500 words or less - please describe the contributions you have made through extracurricular activities and/or advocating on behalf of a cause that has impacted you, the campus, and/or the community. How do you hope to give back to the community in the future?
- You must submit three letters of recommendation
- First Letter of Recommendation
- Second Letter of Recommendation
- Third Letter of Recommendation
- I understand and agree that a minimum of part time enrollment is required for this scholarship.